Friday, August 17, 2012

You Would Think It Was A Monday

This morning I was so proud of myself for leaving the house earlier than usual.

Apparently, though, I left my brain at home when I left this morning.

If you are not aware of the construction going on between the lanes of 540, then you might not get this post. However, I was paying a silly amount of attention to the rods and pins that are being set up in the middle lane, and did not notice that I had passed my exit to get to work. In quick reaction, I took the next upcoming exit, which happened to be the Cado Springs. If you are familiar with Cado Springs, which I am not, you will know that it does NOT allow you to simply get back onto 540 North. I spent the next 8 minutes in a panic trying to U-turn my way back to 540. Needles to say, I took a lot of U-turns.

Anyway, I made it to work safe and sound with my morning sweet tea in tow, thank goodness.

I also have some good news today, in case you were wondering. The photo shoot on Wednesday was fabulous.

Here's a little sneak peak:



So glamorous.

Lori is out of the office today. So Tracee and I are lonely little travel agents. Please feel free to stop by, or just call to chit-chat. :)

I believe that all of the Mexico pictures are uploaded to Facebook, if not, I apologize. Feel free to request more if you wish. 

On a side note, I despise election year. Just fyi. I think my Political Science minor will ruin me forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails