Monday, August 27, 2012

Wish It Were Sunday...

Well kids, looks like that rain dance really worked! See? Team effort really does win in the end.

However, the rain is now interfering with my riding schedule. I have a pretty little Oldenburg that needs to be ridden, and this rain is not coinciding well with those plans. Even my lesson is rescheduled to Wednesday due to rain, and a drenched arena. We get your point, Isaac.

The phone has been ringing off the hook this morning at Destinations. I have been kept pretty busy. In my spare time I'm reading the latest travel magazines for this month. Learnin' learnin' learnin'.

I feel pretty bad for the boyfriend. He flies out Thursday night to spend a 5 day vacation with his college buddies in Panama City, FL. Too bad his fun times are probably going to spent indoors watching T.V. Poor kids. David is leaving me alone with the attack dogs, and a full house to clean. Have I mentioned that the garbage disposal is broken and our landlord (who is also our neighbor) is out of town? Life is swell.

Speaking of flights:

If any of you are being affected, flight wise, by Hurricane Isaac, and are a traveling with Delta, and happen to need a change in flight time, make sure to call us here at 479-582-1900, to see if your flight qualifies for a flight change. Delta is being very understanding and generous in trying to alleviate the ailments of Hurricane Isaac on flyers this week. Yay, Delta!

My father, a Norwegian decedent, and lengthy man of 6'8,"  might not be too happy about the recent trends of airlines these days. "Luxury" airlines such as JetBlue and WestJEt are taking on the every-growing trend of reducing the already snug leg room among the coach class members of their flights, all in the name of profits. Check out this article from CNN to learn more about these reductions. I know my father will have to start considering business and first class from now on...how about you?


Fun story: When Prue and Charles were first introduced, they were mortal enemies. Well...I suppose I should say that it was a love/hate relationship. In the sense that Prue hated Charles, while Charles vied for daily attention. However, about 6 months into their relationship, they finally began to get along. This moment was captured around that time, and is forever proof that they can indeed get along. Take a peek at this adorable case of "puppy love!"



"Awwwww."
I know, right? Too much cute for one household to bare.


In case you all were wondering, Snooki had her baby yesterday (err, this morning). Let's all give a big welcome to little Lorenzo! (I'm just a fountain of valuable information, I know.)

Keep calm, travel on.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails