Monday, August 20, 2012

Okies Never Say Die

Lori got great news today. The very happy Mr. and Mrs. Steiner emailed her today about how satisfied and over-joyed they were with their Alaska cruise last month. They sent in some pictures of their wonderful trip, and highly recommend the Rhapsody of the Seas by Royal Caribbean to anyone who is wanting to cruise in the future.

Say "Hello" to the Steiners:


This weekend, the boyfriend and I were in Tulsa for a weekend getaway to visit some friends. While I have to say that Tulsa was more fun than I anticipated, the Oklahoma roads lived up to their disappointing expectations. I mean, really OK? Lets give those "roads" a tune-up! The poor suspension on David's Camry must have been struggling really hard to get us home safely.

I started working on a Mexico trip today. Very exciting! Research, research, research. So many different ways to book a trip! It can get very lengthy, let me tell ya. I'll let you all know how it turns out. I'm sure Tracee and Lori will soon be annoyed with all my questions before the day's end. Haha!

Also, Charles and Prudence have been very well. They stayed with "Aunt" Becca over the weekend while David and I were away. They had a very good time socializing with all the new people, and Becca's lively Husky, Bandit.

Want to see something funny?


Ta da! Charles somehow manages to sleep like this for hours at a time, on a regular basis.

I hope that brightens the rest of your day. 

Until next time, travelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails