Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Big Break

Today is my big break.

The Arkansas Gazette is coming to Airways Freight and Destinations today to take picture of us Destination girls, and our PIGShibition contender. (Google PIGShibition). Of course, my straightener promptly broke upon my return from Mexico, so I was left to my own devices this morning in terms of hair. Last night I decided, while at Walmart Market, that a head band might help tame these locks. Luckily, my mane was blessed by the hair Gods this morning, and my hair is not too frizzy. So, it looks mildly decent (Kristin, 1; Hair, 0). I wish you could see the massive "fist pump" I'm putting up right now.

I present you, "Pigtopia."  She sure is a beaut!

I'll try to post some pictures of us super models on here, but, if not, please get a copy of the Arkansas Gazette every day this week and keep a look out for these knock-out ladies, oh, and our pig, of course.

My current dilemma: Red lipstick or pink?! Oh no...the trials and tribulations of the rich and famous.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails