Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Say It Ain't So

Oh no. I was spoiled by my relaxing weekend, and am now finding hard to readjust working life. Oh, the trials and tribulations of the working girl.

I just read an article about the decline of voice-mail due to the rise of texting (thank goodness). However, the comments left by readers at the bottom of the article, I find offensive. Many claim that modern day cell phones and text messaging are causing people of my generation to be less able to communicate in person, and cause bad grammar. I, however, love grammar and have absolutely no problem talking to people face to face. Y'all should take a gander at this article. Don't be scared to express your own opinion in the comment section of the article. ;)

Back to sunny days here in Arkansas. I'm sure glad we got that rain, but I'm happy to see the sun again!

Getting some calls today about Mexico and the Caribbean. Don't forget to book your holiday vacation. It's never too late! A Christmas cruise sure does sound good, right? Man, it's going to be hard to send all these people on these fabulous trips knowing that I can't go with them!

Note to self: learn how to fit into suitcase.

Y'all would take me, right? I'm a blast, I promise!

For future reference, I want to be stolen on my wedding day. Maybe I should move to Romania, who's with me? These weddings sound like a total blast. Perhaps I can help a soon-to-be-bride plan an inspirational "kidnapping" for her upcoming nuptials? If you're a brave bride to be, let me know. We could have some serious fun! I can hear the wedding bell now!

My cricket friend from last week appears to have moved on. Hopefully he is not making little cricket babies in my desk. My week would definitely be ruined.

Now, I know what you have all been waiting for. I call this one: Big Dog, Little Bed.


Charles hijacked Prue's little dog bed, and positioned himself like so. Adorable, I know. His daily acts of cuteness make up for his unforgivable howling.


Keep calm, travel on.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails