Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday. Gross.

I AM A VACATION PLANNING MACHINE. Well, I actually only booked one trip. But let me tell you, it was magical.

So, now that I'm a veteran, I'm well on my way to making millions...right?

I am currently working on the September issue of the Vacation Therapy eNewsletter, so be checking your inbox this Friday for the newest issue!

I was hoping that by Monday Lori and I would be fully recovered. Lori seems to have taken the weekend to her advantage, and her sickness is barely noticeable. I, on the other hand, am only heading further downhill. I don't think any amount of vitamins and drugs can save me now. C'mon immune system, don't fail me now!

Luckily, Tracee has seemed to keep our germs far enough away to avoid the office plague.

I am so happy fall is here. Scarves, jackets, boots are the majority of my closet. Thank heavens for the changing of the seasons.

 Keep calm, travel on.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there, it was nice to read your post. We do Andaman tour package and various other honeymoon packages to several exotic destinations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails