Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Anniversary

Yesterday was the anniversary of my first three months here at Destinations!
I know you're applauding on the the other side of the screen right now, so "thank you, thank you, thank you!" :)

Princess has a new ship underway. Check out some sneak peeks here. It looks like she's going to be a real beauty. You could be one of her first passengers! Just give us a call.

I'm definitely gaining more confidence in the travel world. Friends are asking me about booking trips, and call-in questions are no longer a hassle. Bring it on, world!

I have pizza and pooches waiting at home for me for my lunch break today. I cannot wait! Those excited faces get me every time. And who can resist reheated pizza? We all know it's better the day after.

Minneapolis is this weekend. Tracee and I head out on Friday, and the office will be closed early due to our departure. I'm pretty excited, for two reasons. 1.) I've never been to Minnesota. 2.) I'm pumped to be all professional in my expert classes. I was pretty awesome in doing the whole college thing, so I'm glad that I'm not out of practice.

Feeling down?

 Enjoy!

Keep calm, and travel on. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails