Friday, September 7, 2012

Under the Weather

This morning Pandora radio decided to remind me of my secret love of Dolly Parton. Her angel's voice gets me everytime!

This week Lori and I have been plagued with allergies and sickness. The office has been filled with sneezing, sore throats, and weak voices. Luckily, we seem to be steadily recovering and should be at full strength come Monday.

Why can't every work week be only 4 days? I say we call for a referendum.

TGIF, right? I think the best feeling in the world are the last 5 minutes of every Friday work day. Such a relaxing/anxious/wonderful feeling. I'm looking forward to that this evening.

I have to take the late lunch today. I'm debating on whether or not to chow down on my Styrofoam cup to hold me over. Breakfast this morning was limited. Send good thoughts my way. I'm pretty cranky when I'm hungry. So maybe send good thoughts to Tracee and Lori who have to deal with me till I eat as well.

The office is really bustling today. Lori and Tracee both have their chairs full with clients, and the phones are ringing off the hook! Vacation planning at it's finest! What a wonderful way to head into the weekend. Tracee just booked a gorgeous destination wedding at Sandals Royal Bahamian, and Lori has started today on a perfect honeymoon. Love is in the air, y'all!

There was a lighting issue earlier. Luckily, our wonderful co-worker Kevin came to help with the flickering light above my desk. Then, there was an incident with a shattering light bulb. That was a nice wake-up this morning! We spent a fair amount of time glass-proofing the office with the shop-vac. Teamwork at its finest!

I hope it stops raining for the day. I have an obnoxious Oldenburg who has a scheduled ride for today. Rain rain, go away! Come back on Monday. :)

Keep calm, travel on. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails