Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Gimp

I hope no one is aboard the MSC Orchestra cruising in Europe.

Why? Because all of the 2,723 are being treated for meningitis after an outbreak has reached its decks. While not all passengers have fallen ill, treatment is being administered for precautionary purposes. You can read more here.

Our MLT Rep Kim, and and a representative from Melia Resorts stopped by this morning. We had lots of laughs and stories to tell. Make sure to call today to book your Christmas or Spring Break vacation!

Today I am limping around the office. I fell off a horse yesterday while riding. My hip very much hates me right now. If you have the extra time, or energy, send healing vibes this way, please. :)

Biofreeze, Asprin, and ice are my best friends right now.

Yesterday I had my first in-office meeting with a client. We discussed a Royal Caribbean Cruise and a trip to Universal Studios. This family is super pumped about their July vacation, as am I!

I hope everyone is enjoying this fall weather. I know I am.


Keep calm, and travel on.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails