Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'm baaaack.

It's been such wonderful week, hasn't it? Bookings left and right, and the weather is finally feeling like fall!

It's all sweaters and scarves here at Destinations, and honestly, I couldn't be happier. My heart belongs to Autumn. Mmmm. :)

The Spring breakers are officially rolling in. Lori is working on a rather large group for a Razorback Athletic team. I'll let you guess which sport! Can anyone say "Viva la Mexico!"

I'm personally working on a family cruise at the moment, and finalized a honeymoon last week!

I'm gonna mix up the animal posting for today. Don't tell Charles and Prue though, I don't know how they would handle it.

Meet Rhubio:



He belongs to a friend of mine, but I get the honor of training him. He's obnoxious, but aren't all the animals in my life that way? I'm destined to have difficult creatures in my life forever. At least he's totes adorbs. Haha. (Totally adorable, for those of us now up on the hip lingo of the kiddos).

There are so many cruise options, my goodness. How anyone can choose just ONE is crazy! And so many different choices even within the same cruise line! I have a lot to try and memorize.

Oye vey.

Keep calm, and travel on. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails