Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Still Alive

So sorry for the delay of blog entries. As you are probably aware, Thanksgiving was last week, and the woes of life took over the office, and also my "blogging time." But for those of you who were worried, I am indeed still alive. Tracee and Lori are alive and kicking as well. :)

I hope Thanksgiving treated you all as well as it treated me. I was able to avoid any extra pound-age, and even helped make the delicious meal! Christmas is right around the corner though, so we aren't out of the woods yet! I wish a Happy Holiday season to everyone.

Last minute Christmas trips have been a constant this week. Europe, cruises, the Caribbean, you name it, we have been booking it! New Years will surely bring on some last minute travel arrangements too. If you are in need of a small reminder to plan your "resolution trip," here it is! Start 2013 off right, and travel the world.

These last two weeks have been very interesting for me. While Tracee and Lori were away, I manned the office by myself, with the help of our independent agents. Teamwork at it's best! The week was a success, however, and I managed to keep the office from exploding or even catching fire at all! No one became stranded on an island, and everything flew by very smoothly.

For the first time in the almost five years that I have lived in Fayetteville, I traveled to the square for the Night of Lights. Beautiful! And so fun! Pictures are a must have if you get the chance to visit. And don't forget about the carriage rides, pony rides, and even CAMAL rides that you can partake in! So romantic! Here's a little taste of the magic:






That's all for now!

Keep calm, and travel on.




3 comments:

  1. That is such a wonderful experience. Good that you visited the place. Do share more of your great experiences soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. India is one of the best places to explore. Choosing the right holiday package makes the journey all the more pleasant.
    holiday vacations & travel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails