Friday, November 2, 2012

Bittersweet


While I am super stoked that Lori get's to have an awesome vacation, it is bittersweet not having her in the office with us everyday. It get's so quiet with just Tracee and myself.

Probably part of a passive aggressive torture plot to make Tracee and myself die of envy, Lori has been sending warm and loving emails of beach-y scenery and dessert tables to makes your eyes melt.

Do you feel our pain?

Lori returns next week, so make sure to call her for all the new GIVC details about Karisma  Resorts in the Riviera Maya. And of course, for all the wild stories that I'm sure she will bring back with her.

I'll make sure to update you as more pictures are sent our way. Tracee and I, however, are one picture away from packing up our suitcases and joining her ourselves! If only the election wasn't in 4 days. Perhaps after? A post-voting treat? I think we all deserve a beachfront villa for exercising our American rights, am I right?

Who's in?

I have some even better news. It's only 2 hours away from the weekend! TGIF! Get those party heels ready, ladies. And gentlemen, make sure you're prepared to carry us when our feet get tired. Those heels are a full-time job! A lady has to rest!

I'm sure all of you are ready for some puppy love as well. 

Blind your eyes from the upcoming cuteness if needed:

3....

2....

1....



 They live the ultimate life of dog luxury. But really, who can resist that brown eyed girl? Not me!
 At least I'm never lonely. :)

 I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

Keep calm, and travel on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails