Monday, February 15, 2010

Traveling Girls

Within 48 hours I'll be on the ground in St. Lucia. Ahh! Goodbye cold Arkansas, hello Sun and Sand! I've been anticipating this trip for sometime. My husband and I are going on this vacation strictly for rest and relaxation. We will be staying at Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa and Beach Resort. This resort is set on a peninsula so we'll have Rodney Bay on one side and off in the distance you can see Martinique from the other side. I can't wait to report back on all the fun things we do and sights we'll see. I do anticipate one day of adventure...we're going to zipline!

Tracee has two fabulous trips coming up. In March she's headed on a cruise on Voyager of the Seas sailing from Galveston. She'll enjoy 7 splendid days on this fantastic cruise ship by Royal Caribbean. One of the ports she's most excited about is Roatan, Honduras. In April she's whisking her husband away to Sandals Emerald Bay in Great Exumas, Bahamas. Have you heard of this All Butler Suite Sandals Resort? It's brand new [just opened last month]. This place is ahh-mazing. I can't wait for you all to hear about Tracee's experience firsthand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails