Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sharin' Some Love Today

We enjoy our fellow Wedding Community Vendors in Northwest Arkansas and wanted to share some of their blogs with you today! If you are planning a wedding or just need a referral you will find all of these vendors to be trustworthy, professional and amazing to work with! From time to time, I'll try to plug some great businesses in the area.

Lori Bova with Festivities has just created a hot new blog called My Party P.O.V. Lori has such a great eye for design and puts together some of the best reception decor I've seen. Check out this Saavy Lady and all her business has to offer you.

Have you ever fallen in love with an invitation? You are sure to fall in love with any of Amy Hannon's beautiful custom made paper creations. Check out Sincerely Yours Blog. You'll instantly love Amy's Southern charm and enthusiasm for paper lovelies! 

Every party deserves excellent food. Look no further than The Event Group for all your catering needs. Shellie and Brittney will take great care of you and make sure no detail is overlooked. Check out their blog to learn great entertaining tips, current trends and the latest in catering and events. Did I mention the food is delicious and displayed creatively? Kudos to Chef Jay!

Happy Party Planning!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you said I have Southern Charm! I think it's because I talk about gravy when I'm not talking about paper! (:

    My most sincere thanks for your sweet words, girls! I appreciate your support and your friendship and your lovely little blurb about Sincerely Yours Paper.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails