Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Millionaire Suite

The promised post on my glimpse at one of the Millionaire Suites is finally here! On my recent trip to St. Lucia I had the opportunity to see one of the four suites set up high on the bluff at Sandals Regency La Toc. I was blown away at the design and ambiance. I saw the suite in the evening and it sparkled. The first picture below is a view from the patio with private pool and whirlpool looking in at the bedroom which has retractable doors that open up. By the way, this is completely private and serene. In fact, if I stayed in this suite I don't think I'd ever leave. I might get out for a nice dinner, but that's it. You have a personal Butler to take care of your every need, deliver food, draw your bath water, etc. The view is absolutely breathtaking, and what better way to view it than from the lap of luxury. 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You might not be able to tell, but the wall in the bedroom is made out of stones. The creamy colors and textures are yummy. Can't you just picture yourself falling into this bed?


I love this old fashioned tub, it is the center focal point when you walk into the bathroom. To me it's old luxury and charming.



This chic living room is all that. I love the white accent pieces with the dark mahogany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails