Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2010 is Booming

The year has started off with a bang. Tracee and I have been so busy creating custom vacation packages that some days when we look up it's already 2:00pm and we haven't even been to lunch. [Note to self: must keep a supply of snacks at my desk during 1st Quarter]. We are so blessed to kick off the year with so many people eager to plan their getaways.

January always brings newly engaged couples who are excited to plan their honeymoon or destination wedding. Our couples continue to want an all-inclusive, adults-only resort experience in the Caribbean and Mexico. Although I do have to say that Hawaii is very popular right now too. Some of the romantic hotspots include:

Dominican Republic • Cozumel, Mexico • Riviera Maya, Mexico  Cancun, Mexico • Jamaica • St. Lucia • Antigua • Bahamas

Ever wonder why we love our job so much? Well I thought I’d give you a glimpse into some of the opportunities we get to be a part of everyday. We love building lasting relationships with our clients and here’s how it starts…

I booked a Surprise Birthday trip to Honolulu last week!

I got to know a sweet Mom as we planned a fun Senior Girls Spring Break trip to Cancun [and yes, the mothers are joining the girls].

I had a blast working with four lovely ladies while we planned their Sisters Cruise to the Western Caribbean. These ladies have been a hoot; in fact I'd really like to join them. Can Tracee and I close the office for a week and come with?

And one of my all time favorites…getting to know giddy Brides as we plan their unforgettable honeymoon [the Grooms are great too]!

It’s the little things in life that bring you joy. Cheers to 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails